With over a century of experience insuring professionals, we have learned the importance of managing risks, and what it takes to keep losses under control. We have developed a Risk Management Center to better serve our members.
The Pharmacists Mutual Risk Management Center is a single source platform providing members with tools and resources to proactively manage risk exposures, and develop programs to reduce claims and their associated costs. Benefits of the Risk Management Center:
To set up your free account, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Pharmacists Mutual Member Portal account at member.phmic.com. To create an account, click the Register Now button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click the link for Risk Management Center (RMC).
- Enter the first and last name of the administrator for the portal.
- Verify the account information displayed on the screen and agree to the RMC End User License Agreement.
- System will automatically route you to the RMC platform.
Please note: At this time, only one administrator from your organization can access the RMC platform through the Member Portal account.