Distinguished Young Pharmacist Award
The Distinguished Young Pharmacist Award is presented annually to young pharmacists, across the United States. This award recognizes individual excellence and outstanding contribution to pharmacy associations and communities. Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company proudly sponsors this award, while each state pharmacy association selects the recipient for each year. The criteria to be selected for this award is as follows:
- Obtained a Degree in Pharmacy within the last ten years (2012 graduation date or later)
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist within the state selected and be in good standing to practice
- Must be a current member of the state association with active participation
- Must participate in national pharmacy associations, professional programs, and/or community service
2023 Distinguished Young Pharmacist Award Recipients
- Alaska Pharmacists Association - Courtney Graziano, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Delaware Pharmacists Society - Cody R. Morcom, PharmD
- Montana Pharmacy Association - Cassandra Raffety, Pharm.D.
- North Dakota Pharmacists Association -Samantha Ketterling, Pharm.D.
- Ohio Pharmacists Association - Cory P. Coffey, PharmD