Pharmacists Mutual cares very much about the well-being of our members. You may be aware of the civil unrest affecting the Philadelphia area. During times like these, it is important to know that you have a trusted partner in Pharmacists Mutual. You should feel confident that we stand ready to respond to any hardship faced by you or your business.
For this reason, we ask that you remain vigilant by taking some necessary precautions:
- Do not put yourself in harm’s way if it can be avoided.
- Do not keep large amounts of cash on hand at your location.
- Please ensure security measures are in place (alarms set, doors locked, safes secure, cameras operable, etc.)
- Be available to answer after-hours calls from your security company.
- Contact your local police department/authorities to report any crime.
- Contact Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company 24/7 if you need to file a claim 800.247.5930.
The Pharmacists Mutual Risk Management Center at www.phmic.com has several tools available for our members use, to ensure work sites are as safe as possible. Do not hesitate to reach out to our risk management staff at email@example.com new email if you need additional support.