2022 APPLE WATCH SWEEPSTAKES
Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company
VOTE YOUR PROXY – Apple Watch Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase the chance of winning.
The prize: Apple Watch (Value $287). No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the VOTE YOUR PROXY – Apple Watch Sweepstakes by voting your proxy online at https://apps.phmic.com/Proxy/.
Alternate means of entry: You may enter the VOTE YOUR PROXY – Apple Watch Sweepstakes by returning your signed Proxy Card to Pharmacists Mutual Insurance via regular mail. Mail entry to the following address:
Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company
ATTN: Proxy Voting
PO Box 370
Algona, Iowa 50511
Only one (1) online entry or entry card will be accepted per code provided by Pharmacists Mutual. All entries become the exclusive property of Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company members. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Pharmacists Mutual reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on March 21, 2022 and will end on May 19, 2022.
Pharmacists Mutual reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes in its entirety, or only the online portion, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years of age and be a Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company member to be eligible to win. Employees, officers, or directors of Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company, its affiliates or subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase or online entry necessary. A purchase does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. Entries submitted by mail will be effective on the date Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company receives and processes the entry. All entries become the exclusive property of Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company and will not be acknowledged or returned. You are responsible for any costs of entering, including online access charges or postage.
- Selection of winners. One (1) winner will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable during the annual meeting on Friday, May 20, 2022. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. The Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email from Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company. If not by email, then by phone or mail, if applicable. An email will be sent to the winner within one week after the drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail, if applicable. Winners must contact Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company sends the notification to claim their prize. Failure to contact Pharmacists Mutual within that fourteen (14) day period will immediately disqualify the selected entrant, and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the email account's authorized account holder.
- Other conditions. Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company, its agents and representatives, its companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible, or postage-due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company that may cause Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Sweepstakes, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company, its employees, officers, directors, policyholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and legal advisors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. You understand that you are providing your proxy vote to Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of Iowa.