800.247.5930 | 24/7 - 365 Coverage
Are You Covered?
Who We Cover
Long-term care pharmacists
What We Cover
Coverage is available on a Claims-made or Occurrence basis with limits of $1 million for each claim or occurrence and $3 million aggregate (higher limits may be available).
Professional Liability coverage includes:
- Coverage Options:
- Exclude Sterile Compounding
- Include Sterile Compounding
- Advanced Pharmacist License
- Immunizations and Other Drug Administration
- COVID-19 Testing and Immunizations
- Drug Regimen Reviews
- Medication Therapy Management
- Drug or Drug-Related Research
- Medication Consultation
- Drug and Device Storage
- Participation in Drug and Device Selection
- Point-of-Care Testing
Pharmacist License Defense - $250,000 limit
Board of Pharmacy Imposed Costs* - $2,500 limit
HIPAA Claim Defense - $50,000 limit
Assault - $25,000 limit
Sexual or Physical Abuse - $50,000 limit (higher limits may be available)
*Costs do not include fines or penalties.
Coverage may not be available in all states and territories.
See policy for full description of coverages.